The 6th Annual Financing UK Infrastructure
Partnerships Bulletin is delighted to announce its sixth annual Financing UK Infrastructure conference will be moving to London for 2017.
With a renewed drive towards infrastructure investment across the UK, the event will cover plans for new projects across the country being driven by the Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA), the Scottish Futures Trust (SFT) and the Welsh Government.
Day one (hosted by CMS) will bring together five procurers for a series of roundtables. A maximum of 50 participants will have the opportunity of hearing about live projects first hand and put their questions and comments to the procurers driving the projects. Day one will close with a drinks reception open to all conference delegates.
The main event on day two will give attendees the opportunity of hearing from the agencies delivering infrastructure projects and the leading investors, financiers and advisers driving the market. Through a series of presentations, panels and networking breaks, participants will have all the information they need to play a part in the next generation of PPP projects across the UK.
- 13/04/2017Two shortlisted for Dorset SEPTwo teams have been shortlisted for Dorset County Hospital NHS Trust’s strategic estate partnership (SEP), Partnerships Bulletin understands....Read More
- 11/04/2017FC for Hub West care centresHub West Scotland has reached financial close on the Gorbals and Woodside Health and Care Centres contract, with a different lender stepping in....Read More
- 11/04/2017NHS ‘targets private infra cash’The NHS is looking to bring in up to £10bn from hedge funds and other private finance sources to improve the health estate’s infrastructure, it has been claimed....Read More
- 10/04/2017HS2 launches Euston tenderHS2 has launched the contest to find a master development partner to redevelop the Euston Station site....Read More
- 10/04/2017Court clears Green Bank saleThe High Court has rejected a challenge to the UK government’s decision to sell its Green Investment Bank to a Macquarie-led team....Read More
- 07/04/2017London mayor agrees homes partnershipLondon mayor Sadiq Khan has struck a deal to deliver 20,000 new homes in the capital through a partnership approach....Read More
- 07/04/2017Partner sought for waste dealLocal authorities in Warwickshire have commenced a consultation to consider how the private sector can deliver a waste management project....Read More
- 03/04/2017Wales publishes MIM docsThe Welsh government has published the suite of technical documents for its Mutual Investment Model (MIM) programme....Read More
- 03/04/2017FC for Sussex uni accommodationThe University of Sussex has reached financial close on the East Slope Residences project...Read More
- 03/04/2017FC for Leeds health PFI refiA bond deal to refinance a PFI project for the design, building and maintenance of the Bexley oncology wing of the St. James’s University Hospital in Leeds has reached financial close...Read More