The 6th Annual Financing UK Infrastructure
Partnerships Bulletin is delighted to announce its sixth annual Financing UK Infrastructure conference will be moving to London for 2017.
With a renewed drive towards infrastructure investment across the UK, the event will cover plans for new projects across the country being driven by the Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA), the Scottish Futures Trust (SFT) and the Welsh Government.
Day one (hosted by CMS) will bring together five procurers for a series of roundtables. A maximum of 50 participants will have the opportunity of hearing about live projects first hand and put their questions and comments to the procurers driving the projects. Day one will close with a drinks reception open to all conference delegates.
The main event on day two will give attendees the opportunity of hearing from the agencies delivering infrastructure projects and the leading investors, financiers and advisers driving the market. Through a series of presentations, panels and networking breaks, participants will have all the information they need to play a part in the next generation of PPP projects across the UK.
- A committee of MPs has told the Ministry of Defence that it needs to tackle the challenges of its large estate....Read More
- 22/03/2017Keele Uni project gets go-aheadA student accommodation project between Keele University and its private partner has been given the green light by the local authority's planning committee....Read More
- 22/03/2017Govt reviewing prison estateNew prison plans launched; work underway to inform future decisions as prison investment rumoured to be in PF2 pipeline...Read More
- A whole host of options, including value capture and the use of private finance, are being considered to deliver the proposed Cambridge-Milton Keynes-Oxford corridor....Read More
- 20/03/2017PIN issued for Welsh health projectCarmarthenshire County Council has commenced a market sounding exercise for a private partner to deliver the £200m Llanelli Wellness and Life Science Project...Read More
- 17/03/2017Minister woos housebuildersHousing minister Gavin Barwell has made a pitch to international housebuilders at the annual MIPIM property show, saying he will work to tackle local issues to ensure new housing can be delivered...Read More
- 17/03/2017NI seeks £100m infra fund intermediaryNorthern Ireland’s Department of Finance and the Strategic Investment Board have launched a tender for a financial intermediary to support its planned £100m infrastructure investment fund...Read More
- 16/03/2017UK touts Midlands Engine to investorsThe UK government has published a new Midlands Engine investment portfolio at the annual MIPIM property exhibition in Cannes....Read More
- Transport for London (TfL) and the government are planning to look at alternative funding for the proposed Metropolitan Line extension after a £50m black hole emerged in the budget for the project....Read More
- 15/03/2017IPA publishes ‘core principles’The Infrastructure and Projects Authority (IPA) has published a new document and video setting out its purpose and core principles....Read More