The 7th Annual Financing UK Infrastructure
Partnerships Bulletin is delighted to announce its seventh annual Financing UK Infrastructure conference will be moving back to Wales for 2018.
This year's event will introduce a new style of conferencing where attendees can choose to join smaller and more targeted sessions leaving plenty of time for meetings and networking.
Starting on day one with the opportunity to play on the Celtic Manor's championship golf course, the conference will begin with a series of invitation only Chatham House boardroom debates. These open and informal discussions will be followed by a drinks reception and three-course welcome dinner in the Chairman's marquee.
Day two will be split over three rooms and include a keynote address, updates from the country's three main procurement agencies - IPA, SFT and the Welsh Government's innovative finance team - and smaller sessions on rail, housing, new technologies, utilities alongside our popular roundtable discussions.
We are very excited to be returning to Wales and our new style of conferencing and we hope you decide to join us at the Celtic Manor.
- 01/08/2018Welsh MIM tender launchedWelsh MIM tender launched...Read More
- 01/08/2018London regen scheme awardedLondon regen scheme awarded...Read More
- 01/08/2018Ropemaker neighbours back social housingRopemaker neighbours back social housing...Read More
- 01/08/2018Advisor appointed for Bristol masterplanAdvisor appointed for Bristol masterplan...Read More
- 01/08/2018Swansea Lagoon 'could be resurrected'Swansea Lagoon 'could be resurrected'...Read More
- 01/08/2018Enfield scraps master developer planEnfield scraps master developer plan...Read More
- 01/08/2018M25 refi bond ‘shows investor appetite’M25 refi bond ‘shows investor appetite’...Read More
- 01/08/2018PIN for Welsh health campusPIN for Welsh health campus...Read More
- 01/08/2018Herts regen project tenderedHerts regen project tendered...Read More
- National Grid to consider Hinkley financing...Read More