'Speed dating' with the public sector will take place on the afternoon of 25 April at the CMS offices, where delegates will have the opportunity to discuss PPP opportunities and developments with procurers. We accept a maximum of 50 delegates and we divide them over five tables, 10 delegates per table, each table also has a moderator.
There are five public officials, each starting on a different table, who will spend 20 - 25 minutes talking with the delegates about P3 and infrastructure within their region. This question and answer session is an opportunity for the delegates to form a relationship with the public officials, discuss pipeline, procurement, current projects and any issues surrounding PPPs within their region and further afield. After 20 - 25 minutes the officials rotate to the next table.
The roundtables are a fantastic opportunity for networking and understanding more about plans for specific regions from the public officials themselves.
- Waheed NazirStrategic Director - Economy - Birmingham City Council
- Dennis O'KeeffeInfrastructure Programme Director Transforming Cancer Services in South-East Wales - Velindre NHS Trust
- Kate KendallHead of Commercial & Investment, Electricity Transmission - Ofgem
- Alex SladeHead of Social Infrastructure, Innovative Finance Team - Welsh Government
- Graham SpenceCommercial Director - Community Health Partnerships